Audio Technica ATW-1312 System 10 PRO - Rack-Mount Digital Wireless System
CLEAR AND NATURAL HIGH-FIDELITY SOUND
The Audio-Technica "System 10 Pro" rack-mountable digital wireless system is so simple to use, so dependable and so automatic that you'll never have to think about it. Set it up anywhere, turn it on and its good to go.
Like the rest of the range System 10, the System 10 Pro works in 24-bit / 48 kHz, and allows easy use while ensuring clear and natural sound quality. The system offers three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
- 2.4 GHz 24-bit / 48kHz Digital wireless system
- No interference, as operates outside of DTV or 3G bands
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
- Rackable metal chassis, comes with a removable receiver (Kit setting rack included)
- Supplied with 2 extractable receivers in the chassis, and two transmitters: a handheld microphone and bodypack transmitter
- Possibility of 2 interchangeable receivers per chassis
- Users can pair each receiver with up to 10 transmitters
- 2 frames or 4 receivers can fit in a 19 '' 1U rack
- Possibility to chain up to 5 frames (10 receivers) using RJ12 type cables (one cable per system)
- Up to 10 systems can be used simultaneously without any frequency coordination problems or group selection
- Hi-Fi audio quality over the whole frequency range (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- No compression during transmission and reception for clear, natural sound
“2.4GHZ DIGITAL SYSTEM, 24 BITS/48 KHZ”
The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts its own frequencies to avoid interference. Thus, this system works perfectly well in WiFi environments. Also ideal for add channels to an existing installation running on TV frequencies, since the System 10 Pro will not result in intermodulation or interference.
“THREE LEVELS OF DIVERSITY ASSURANCE”
The System 10 provides three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
“A COMPACT AND EXPANDABLE SYSTEM”
With an RJ12 cable supplied with each system, it is possible to connect up to 5 frames (10 receivers). While many systems can operate without being connected, this is not recommended. Indeed, linking the systems to create a more stable environment in which receivers are coordinated for the reception, transmission and frequency allocation avoids signal loss and optimizes the simultaneous use of the 10 channels