LAVA ME PRO 41 Inch Acoustic Electric Guitar - FreeBoost, Black Gold
Pro for the future stage.Specifically designed for stage performance. A powerful preamp system built-in with an ultra reliable, portable form define this purposeful design.LAVA ME PRO is specifically designed for the stage performance. A powerful preamp system built-in with an ultra-reliable, portable form define this purposeful design.
- Stage Performance: LAVA ME PRO is specifically designed for the stage performance. A powerful preamp system built-in with an ultra-reliable, portable form define this purposeful design.
- LAVA X L.R. Baggs: To create the most powerful L2 preamp system, we’ve developed a deep partnership with L.R. Baggs based on sharing the same value on innovation. The L2 PRO preamp now has the iconic features from L.R. Baggs, yet super easy to use.
- Effects with No Pedals: The L2 PRO has a preamp system built-in, you could now go on tour without carrying your pedalboard. TAP-TEMPO DELAY: You could now precisely control the speed of the delay with the tip of your finger, right on your LAVA ME PRO. TURBO MODE: Here comes the solo part. Push the Turbo button to boost up your volume 50% with a standout tone.
- Works Well on Different Conditions: The AirCarbon Soundboard is designed with the combination of carbon fiber layers and honeycomb structures. With a gentle pluck, you could produce a loud, organic sound. The Phantom structure transfers the vibration from the strings to the entire soundboard with a purposeful frequency. No matter you’re in the Sahara desert or Iceland, the LAVA ME PRO would always works for you.
- Always Easy to Play: An ultra stiff carbon fiber rod and an aluminum neck connection structure built in. Combining with the Plek process that achieves 0.01mm accuracy for the fret work. The FlyNeck+ makes the playing experience always enjoyable.
|Dreadnaught Electro Acoustic Guitars|
|Top Wood||AirCarbon Carbon Fiber|
|Back & Sides Wood||AirSonic Carbon Fiber Composite|
|Tuning Machines||Screwless machine head designed by LAVA|
|Bridge Material||Glass Fiber Composite|